Do not be overcome by evil,
but overcome evil with good.
There is another version of the Bible that says “master” evil with good. The conquest starts from within or rather from the inside out. That’s why He gives you the Spirit of the Kingdom, so that you may not be conquered by any other kingdom. The Spirit of the Kingdom is superior to all other spirits. It has the ability of conquering, it adapts, develops and shines in any environment. An example of this spirit was seen in the Prophet Daniel. They looked for a flaw in him and could not find it (Dan. 6:4). The Spirit of Daniel was spoken of in the following manner:
“There is a man in your kingdom in whom is the Spirit of the holy God [or gods], and in the days of your father light and understanding and wisdom like the wisdom of the gods were found in him;” Dan. 5:11a AMP
The Kingdom does not give you limitations, it establishes parameters where you can be safe. However, anything that you desire to conquer, you will conquer.
• And He will give their kings into your hand, and you shall make their name perish from under the heavens; there shall no man be able to stand before you, until you have destroyed them. Dt. 7:24
• There shall no man be able to stand before you; the Lord your God shall lay the fear and the dread of you upon all the land that you shall tread, as He has said to you. Dt. 11:25
• The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. Dt. 28:7
• The Lord gave them rest round about, just as He had sworn to their fathers. Not one of all their enemies withstood them; the Lord delivered all their enemies into their hands. Josh. 21:44
• Only you be strong and very courageous, that you may do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. Josh. 1:7
The Conqueror whom conquered everything, even death, abides in you. He is also the creator of the universe. Therefore it is going to be very difficult for something to conquer you. You just have to enter in His lordship and all these laws of the Spirit need to be implanted within you so that you can flow in this goodness of the Kingdom and its Authority.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but [only] one receives the prize? So run [your race] that you may lay hold [of the prize] and make it yours. Now every athlete who goes into training conducts himself temperately and restricts himself in all things. They do it to win a wreath that will soon wither, but we [do it to receive a crown of eternal blessedness] that cannot wither. Therefore I do not run uncertainly (without definite aim). I do not box like one beating the air and striking without an adversary.
1 Co. 9:24-26
The conquest of Kingdom on earth is determined by how much you allow the King to conquer through you as well as how much you let yourself be conquered by Him.
“Therefore then, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,” Heb. 12:1
Something that happens in the Kingdom is that when the power is actively operating in you, darkness cannot touch you. You are the carrier of that power. The one who determines the impact, depth and dimension of what you are going to do for the Kingdom with that power is not Him, but you. He already inherited all the keys of the Kingdom, He just gives you direction and inspiration. That’s why the Apostle Paul wrote,
“For this I labor [unto weariness], striving with all the superhuman energy which He so mightily enkindles and works within me.” (Col 1:29 AMP).
Shining is a choice, according to Your faith may it be done.
This is like a fire kindled inside of you. As you start conquering things, fears, parts of your personality, doubts that you had never conquered inside of yourself before, then this fire will saturate your being and start coming out. Then you will shine and be able to help others to conquer with this same fire - you will cause them to be more than conquerors. It is here where the Spirit of Conquest arises in you.
The night is far gone and the day is almost here. Let us then drop (fling away) the works and deeds of darkness and put on the [full] armor of light. Ro. 13:12